View Single Post

natashina
01.01.2013 , 12:03 AM | #4711
Oh and Zandilar? Make sure you update your SGRA FAQ link. The one you've got isn't up to date. The current one has the Hall Hood tweets, the info about Disney, the videos to both Daniel Erickson's quote about SGRs as well as Gabe's comment. It also has the info about the ratings for both here in the US and the PEGI for ToR.

Look for it as "Heart of a Jedi" in my signature.

The More You Know!

By the way, I think we need to see more of our versions of the part of the sig that Kioma and I are using. I changed mine to EA because Disney really isn't going to have an impact on ToR for quite some time. EA, on the other hand...

Edit: I just now remembered that I had done a CSR ticket when I started emailing. I think I sent it out on the 8th or the 9th. Should I send out another one?

This is a great idea and it couldn't hurt. I do feel tonight isn't probably the best time for some posters. I know a few of them are going to be drinking this evening and I'm sure the anger and frustration would be harder to control tonight. I guess everyone should go for it over the next day or so. I'll be writing the press tomorrow. Ugh, tomorrow is going to be busy in the house cleaning and emailing departments.

Oh well, it's for the greater good.