View Single Post

natashina
12.31.2012 , 10:26 PM | #4708
Happy New Year guys!

There is one other spot of hope I still have. I don't know if it'll help you guys though. There isn't much I can say or do.

However, I remember a key point: GLAAD.

Remember, GLAAD said that they were going to pursue the matter early next year. I doubt they'll just let it drop, and they aren't the type to give random lip service. So I'll be writing them back on the 8th if we don't hear anything.

I still think they are going to talk about SGRs on the 7th. Now that the pre-order is going to be done on the 7th for...<sigh> the majority, then I would expect them to go, "Surprise! SGRs!" That's just sneaky enough to where I could see them doing it in a heartbeat. Get the majority to pre-order Makeb, which includes the haters and trolls. Then wait for Joveth Gonzales to come back on the 7th. Once that is done, then I think that they will have the audacity to reveal SGRs. That's my thoughts on it anyways.

You guys be safe. Try not to drink too much; I'm going to have two glasses of Bailey's. Anymore and it's going to be ugly.

PS: I have been getting your PMs Fab. You just have this odd timing to where I don't get them unless I first wake up or so tired I'm crosseyed and have to lay down.

**hugs**