View Single Post

AsheraII
12.31.2012 , 05:45 AM | #18
I'd love to see permanent durability loss, though slow, but I doubt it's ever going to happen, while it would also mean that certain outfits people REALLY like would only be with them for a short time without the ability to ever get it back, like rewards from class-missions or world-arcs.

What I'd actually love to see implemented, is the ability to dis-assemble ANY piece of equipment we can aquire outside the Cartelstore for a chance to learn a schematic from it.
Crafted purples: 5% chance to learn an ORANGE shell of the item with the exact same cosmetics and restrictions the original had.
Non-orange, non-artifact world drops: 20% chance to learn an ORANGE shell of the item with the exact same cosmetics and restrictions the original had.
BOP mission rewards including the oranges: 20% chance to learn a BOE empty ORANGE shell of the item with the exact same cosmetics, a level requirement the same as the suggested level for the mission it came from and ADAPTIVE.

All that, just with the catch that you'd need an armormech to disassemble cunning/aim gear, a synthweaver to disassemble willpower/strength gear, an artificer to disassemble lightsabers, and an armstech to disassemble the non-force weaponry.

As a result, we'd get a lot more customization, but also some things that would also remain very rare. Good luck finding a Consular who not only went Armor Mech but also succesfully learned the schematic from a one-time rewarded armorpiece for Zenith.

Either Biochem or Investigation could be buffed by making those craft/reward items used for character customization. Since Biochem doesn't really need a buff (boring as it is, it's already the most beneficial craft available), I'd rather see character customization be rewarded through Investigation crits.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/