View Single Post

natashina
12.27.2012 , 10:46 PM | #4545
Well, they didn't do that. They did promise updates, so we're holding them to that.

You say that then say it's on the players, not BW-Austin for lack of communication.

You've also said that your opinion is that BW shouldn't say anything, due to this whole thing being a catch .22

However, you've also said that you'd like us to get an answer and that you are in support of this content.

I've been watching your posts over the last day and you keep finding new arguments that keep getting debunked. So I'm at a loss as to your logic. It's really all over the place and contradictory at best.

In short, I give you a 8/10, because you added something to the conversation. Yet, I know a troll versus a detractor when I read one.

From Urban Dictionary:

Quote:
Concern Troll:

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally.