View Single Post

Canino
12.27.2012 , 11:50 AM | #13
Taken from Wookieepedia
Quote:
B1 droids often employed sophisticated tactics in battle. Massed parade ranks or simple swarms were used, and they often displayed a concept of cover.[10] During the Clone Wars, however, there was the inevitable development of wartime, and B1 programming began to show some improvement. Nevertheless, their in-battle reactions were often slow, and such initiative as was shown was slight.[2] General Grievous, the commander of the droid army, hated battle droids for their weakness in comparison to the Republic's clone troopers.
I decided to fight for Mandalore, even though I think Greievous has a better probability to win.

I think Greivous would win a few battles, but he despised the B1's, and Mandolarians are better than clones(right?) If B1's weren't good fighting the the clones, they won't stand a chance for Mandos.
After doing some research on B1's they could do many things, and even fight(and some times succeed) in hand-to-hand combat. But Mandos were trained the day they were born in hand-to-hand combat, and I think they would win.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------