View Single Post

kustrin
12.23.2012 , 02:59 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
...I was once a part of an elite team of roaming Stun-locking Operatives, and just 2 of us stun-locked the entire enemy team of 8 for 5 minutes without interruption, no joke. The two of us were teaching the rest of the stunlock crew how to do it so they were mostly observing.

One of the most OP abilities we have is still a mystery to me as far as mechanics, but it definitely exists. It causes the victims to immediately drop what they're doing, login/create forum handle, and it either automatically creates a thread that follows a basic guideline that follows the tune of Nerf Operatives, or unsubscribes them. We're still figuring out the mechanics on that one and I'll definitely post here when we do.
It took TWO of you to stun-lock the entire team!?!?! Oh my Godzzzz...L2P NOOB!!!

I can perma stun the entire enemy team before they even hit accept on the Warzone pop-screen.

Before BW listened to all the bads and nerfed OPS into the ground I could even grab the Huttball when it spawned, throw it up Hail Mary style into their end zone, vanish and catch my own pass for a score.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
One of the most OP abilities we have is still a mystery to me as far as mechanics, but it definitely exists. It causes the victims to immediately drop what they're doing, login/create forum handle, and it either automatically creates a thread that follows a basic guideline that follows the tune of Nerf Operatives, or unsubscribes them. We're still figuring out the mechanics on that one and I'll definitely post here when we do.
^ I laughed so hard when I read this. BW should make this the new Lvl 55 ability for Operatives just to troll people Thanks for the lolz.