View Single Post

kaug
12.11.2012 , 11:07 PM | #23
1.6 un-subbed thanks for not listening to your customers, releasing bugs before testing properly. I know that your corporate greed business model is all about maximizing cash, and not caring what your customers say at all, it showed when you failed hard and had to release F2P, this was your opportunity to redeem the game and instead you come up with a shop to try and suck even more money out of fans.

I hate what the spin doctors have done to this game with there bunch of lies. Instead of firing management that where killing the game from the beginning you fire the wrong people.I don't know how you can live with yourself. I suppose your quest for phat profits blind you.

Well no more, there is still people that believe in paying to have a good time, coupled with a good old customer service, and listening to your customers, and the fact is you didn't provide this. Actually you would of made more money with this business model. Instead of thinking this is star wars and fans will just fork over the money no matter how you treat them.