View Single Post

grallmate
12.09.2012 , 09:20 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
No, other people in this thread also cleared it.
Not in the last few pages.... Can't be bothered going back any earlier

Yes and then why shouldn't LI's drop fit its difficulty?
Because you can exclude LI HM from your list without missing out on rewards. It is ENTIRELY optional.

But like TFB/EC HM, the HM should drop better gear, not just to test people.
It does drop better gear... Columi and Rakata.

Most of the people can at least do a few bosses and get upgrade from it. As for Tionese groups, I've yet to see one not wipe on that mini boss at least once and not died horribly against LR-5. The 3 bosses are around the same difficulty, all of them are not friendly to Tionese. LR-5 is a challenge to the whole team since there are a lot of things going on during the fight and melee DPS need to move well. Sav-Rak is mostly about healing. Lorrick is tank's position skill and a challenge to DPS.
Consider that people going into HM TFB KNOW they are going to wipe repeatedly, it is progression level content and people are willing to wipe repeatedly and learn it. PUGs are not. If you can find a PUG for that, that doesn't disband after 10 wipes, I'll be impressed.

Yes they can, at least quite a few bosses.
Show me an average PUG go into HM EV/KP in full Columi having never done it and clear it fine.

But the majority, again, need Columi to clear it, especially people who never did this FP before.
If you want to continually bring up people who aren't regularly clearning HM LI, you need to consider these same people for all of your gear requirements.

And it's not like the ops, you can clear a few bosses, which are significantly easier than the final one and try next time with better gear. LR-5 is not easier(not much) than Lorrick to Tionese groups.
I personally find Lorrick to be the easiest boss in the instance aside from the constant aggro drops in the burn stage and I've done him as all 3 roles. Hardest part is not yelling at my DPS for the 50th time to stop standing on my side of Lorrick while I kite the Satchel Charges.

Look, you're so invested in this argument that you can't admit your wrong at this point despite vast evidence so I'm going to give you an out (and hope Khevar follows suit) and stop replying here. Do the same and save face.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]