View Single Post

lokdron
12.08.2012 , 01:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
No-one really cares about Mandos except fanboys, which is the only reason Mandalorian characters are forced into the narrative as is (see Boring Cadera and Akaavi Spar).

I get the distinct feeling BioWare understands just how awful and ****** Traviss' writing is and are treading the line between openly mocking Mandalorian fanboys and giving them a little bit of the awful trash that they like (Best Bounty Hunter option in the game is telling the Mandalore to go **** himself and watch him get all nerd-rage on you while the rest of the Big Five mock him behind his back).
Yup it was quite fun rejecting mandalore and seeing him throw a fit and the rest of the great hunt winners telling you that you are awesome for rejecting him/not sucking up to him.

Personally the mando nonsense during chapter 1 and the revanite questline annoyed my BH.

Plus fett was killed by a blind man and the way Han killed him he did not even mean it lol. When I finally watched episode 3-6 I was wondering why fett had so many fans.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!