View Single Post

lokdron
12.08.2012 , 01:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
No-one really cares about Mandos except fanboys, which is the only reason Mandalorian characters are forced into the narrative as is (see Boring Cadera and Akaavi Spar).

I get the distinct feeling BioWare understands just how awful and ****** Traviss' writing is and are treading the line between openly mocking Mandalorian fanboys and giving them a little bit of the awful trash that they like (Best Bounty Hunter option in the game is telling the Mandalore to go **** himself and watch him get all nerd-rage on you while the rest of the Big Five mock him behind his back).
Yup it was quite fun rejecting mandalore and seeing him throw a fit and the rest of the great hunt winners telling you that you are awesome for rejecting him/not sucking up to him.

Personally the mando nonsense during chapter 1 and the revanite questline annoyed my BH.

Plus fett was killed by a blind man and the way Han killed him he did not even mean it lol. When I finally watched episode 3-6 I was wondering why fett had so many fans.