View Single Post

BadOrb
12.08.2012 , 11:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Draloch View Post
I solo the group content with my alts. I wouldn't recommend doing content that's 5 levels or more below you. You'll get significantly reduced xp from that.
You don't get less xp from being 5 levels above a mission , it's just you won't level up as quick doing so. The xp stays the same until you are 6 and a half levels above the required , in which case you get 5 xp for completing said mission/s.

As to the OP , well it depends on which H2 , H4 or flashpoint you are talking about really. Say for instance Courscant , you can do The Face Merchants H2 in the black sun area , really at quite low level , now if you only use 1 character , then you will be done with the planet in next to no time, If you use a few characters on a daily basis then you could sit one character doing that mission once a day and get to level 18 ( it's a level 11 mission and at 18 you get 5 xp for completion ). Then you have the problem of finishing off your class quests. The justicars section actually still gives you xp after you reach 18 so maybe a mixture is good.

Another example would be tatooine , i actually sit my characters for about 2 weeks on that planet doing H2's on a daily basis , mind you I learned that leaving tatooine at level 35 might be a bit high as i then only gained just over a level and a half for doing the whole of Alderaan , did it without breaking a sweat though , which was nice.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12