View Single Post

PetFish
12.07.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1
Most FP's are the same, take your group and make your way to a final objective, doing stuff along the way, so how about having the objectives come to us for a change?

I was thinking something similar to Colicoid War Games or Kaon Under Siege where your group defends a node against attackers for X time. I don't want us all on guns, but they can certainly have a place somewhere, or only effective against a specific attacker.

Attackers can be opposing faction or native creatures from the environment you're in. They come in waves, getting tougher each time, with a boss wave. Maybe think of it like a tower defense and the more waves you can hold off the more rewards you get (ie. 1 BH comm for every 5 levels and 10 more if you complete all 50 levels).

Take it a bit further and have one team from each faction, one is attacker and other is defender, but this isn't a warzone, it's a flashpoint.

I'm tired of 'puzzles' as they are just more of the same and I'd love to see something different. This has probably been suggested before but I haven't seen it and it's something I've been thinking of for a few weeks.
Here's my referral link if you want to help me out and also get your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Need help with any Datacrons? Look me up:
Harbinger | Dalari'ia Republic | Faloni'ia Imperial