Well, well, as we mentioned above game had sound problem. It's not only SWTOR but common WINE problem, others games like Skyrim suffer too.
I have couple audio devices, embedded and USB wireless dongle. It was going more-less with wired (until i finally broke wires) but it was horrible with usb-dongle. I assumed it's some caching.
1. run "alsamixer" in command line, press F6 (select device option) and record device number. For example it says:
"1. 2.4G wireless". - so I record number 1 for the dongle.
2. open file ".asoundrc" in your home folder (or create one if does not exists), add text:
where "card 1" has number we recorded above.
3. Reloging so changes will take effect.
Now, i can hear just good sound into swtor/skyrim using USB dongle. And it looks like game is smother going now too.
You may want to investigate http://alsa.opensrc.org/Usb-audio#Tu...imal_latencies