View Single Post

Khevar
12.03.2012 , 08:29 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Well that's the case,

Tionese is enought for all the Tier1 HM FP, recruit gear is enough for some of the FP especially as DPS. The bosses don't just drop tionese, but also columi belt/implants, along with Exotech sometimes. So it's upgrade for them as well.

But most of the LI runners got at least half columi and D7 and Foundry are both easy, so LR-5 and Sav-Rak's drop are usually quite pointless.

Sure Lorrick drops good so I think we should leave him there, but the other 2 should either get better drop or get nerfed. Sure I can run well with good groups but none of us look at their drops.
You're saying that D7 and Foundry are easy. Of course they are. They are TOO easy. You're trying to take the ONLY flashpoint in the entire game that has any challenge to it and trivializing it.

I believe you should up your standards of ability play your class, interrupt damage, avoid circles on the group and move at the right time. Don't lower the standard of difficulty to match your ability.

LR-5 only requires 2162 dps to beat his enrage timer. The tank will do at least 400-500. That leaves 800 each for the dps. That is NOT HARD TO DO. If you never miss an incinerate, never stand in the energy coils, and the tank maintains aggro, there really isn't that much damage to heal.

This is why players can do it without awesome gear. This is also why some of the people earlier in this thread make absurd claims like "requiring BH/Rakata gear." They're taking too much avoidable damage and running around like a chicken when they should be hitting the boss.

Why are you lobbying to make the instance easier instead of trying to become a better player?