View Single Post

sutasafaia
12.02.2012 , 10:56 PM | #1
After about eight months I've finally been talked into coming back and giving this game a try again. Considering how long I've been gone I plan to restart my characters after moving all my goods onto a mule so that I can re-learn them from the ground up, seems to be the best course of action at this point.

Anyway, I want my main to be a tank. Not for end-game stuff mind you, but for dragging my lazy friends around who want to be taken through instances alone instead of going with groups, farming world champions (the ones with diamond portraits, I forget if they are called champions or not), stuff like that. Obviously as the content gets lower and lower level it's going to matter less and less which tank I am using, but which would you say would generally be the best for those purposes? I've been doing a lot of reading on the three tanks but it's mostly endgame stuff, not much info on what is best for soloing or helping out only a single other person. I do plan to solo this character most of the time I'm not helping out a friend(s).

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated. All the info I have except for what I've read today is basically almost a year out of date, I'm going to have to relearn most of the game :P