View Single Post

11.30.2012 , 03:01 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
Rate each storyline using numbers between 1 and 10, 1 being utter sith and 10 being greatest thing since Planescape. Please specify how much of the story you have experienced.
Greatest thing since the ME trilogy, KOTOR, Dragon Age Origins and DA2 is my 10. My 1 scale is any game where story does not add to the game. Being motivated to beat a boss is more important than beating boss just to beat the game.

Jedi Consular
Chapter 1: 6/10. Does not fit in well with the rest of the stories in the game. Why send a new jedi to do what seems like a masters job.
Chapter 2: 8/10. Adds to the overall SWTOR story and ends dramatically.
Chapter 3: 8/10. Combined with the JK storyline, this is a awesome example of interweaving stories. Suprise final boss.

Jedi Knight
Chapter 1: 9/10. The Kira factor.
Chapter 2: 8/10. Would give it a 10 if it were not for companions 3 and 4. They do not add to the story for me. The ending is a 10.
Chapter 3: 10/10. Classic Bioware where you and your squad team up to stop a threat. Personalities will clash.

Chapter 1: 9/10. Good story, but the smuggler is all over the place. Feels like multiple stories rolled into one.
Chapter 2: 9/10. Loved how it ended.
Chapter 3: 7/10. The final boss really did fit well with everything else for me, I had no motivation to seem him lose.

Chapter 1: 6/10. Nothing spectatular here for me. Capture and kill missions.
Chapter 2: 8/10. Classic looking for specialized teammates story, and it concludes really well.
Chapter 3: 9/10. Finally a major enemy and the final planet is a epic mission.

Sith Inquisitor
Chapter 1: 6/10. Nothing dynamic until the end. Too long of a wait.
Chapter 2: 8/10. Taris stood out to me, even though Hoth was forgetful.
Chapter 3: 8/10. Definitely had to see how it ends, enjoyed it very much.

Bounty Hunter
Chapter 1: 5/10. Did not care for it much. Great Hunt...whatever.
Chapter 2: 7/10. Typical. Taris storyline was different from most in the game, pretty good.
Chapter 3: 7/10. I liked parts here and there but I was more interested in Mako's storyline.

Sith Warrior
Chapter 1: 9/10. Loved it. One of the best in the game.
Chapter 2: 7/10. Nothing significant until the very end.
Chapter 3: 10/10. From begining to end, thought it was well done. Makes your SW feel more important in the overall SWTOR story. Combines with JK story as well.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.