View Single Post

Boba-Sean
11.28.2012 , 06:03 PM | #27
three suggestions:

1. Co-operative Missions. This is an MMO, part of the fun is being able to play with friends. Missions that allow for multiple players to participate would be a huge improvement.

2. Gunners. I think we all remember the moment in Star Wars when Luke hops into a gun turret and blasts tie fighters while Han flies. I do, and I'm sure you do too. Currently ship combat feels pretty wooden, partially because of the rail system, and partially becuase it's a solo operation. Allow players to add gun turrets to their ship ala the Millenium Falcon. Then they can staff those turrets with their companions. Maybe add a gunnery/piloting skill for pc's and companions. The recent HK mission allows for multiple players to be in the same ship, maybe let multiple players team up in the same ship? If you need inspiration think WWII B-17 runs.

3. Tie Space Missions with Instances/Quests. At the moment space missions exist in a vaccuum, not just in space, but in the game as well. They aren't connected to anything. There are missions where players have to fly somewhere and board a ship. How about elaborating on that. A mission requiring space combat before entering the space station or ship would add an extra dimension to the game. Adding a group/raid sized space fight would be amazing.

I doubt much will happen with any of these suggestions, but you can't blame a guy for trying.