View Single Post

meanken
11.28.2012 , 12:08 AM | #2334
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
On board the space station a trooper approached Darth Howl. My lord we have an intruder spotted in sector six five. What are your orders? Darth Howl thought for a moment. How did he get on board... Oh nevermind that detail... Find whomever it is and take them to the containment deck with the others Markos can handle this. He then turned and activated the intercom nearby. All ships prepare for hyper space jump all preperations are complete soon we will strike at the heart of the cursed Republic! With that the entire fleet commenced a hyper space jump towards Balmorra. Ravna had awoken in her cell her body still in pain. She could barely move and the only sound heard coming from her cell was her murmuring Help.

Interesting indeed. Now that the happy jolly torture hour is over can we please continue on with oh I don't know.... Saving the galaxy blah blah blah.
"We are waiting on mean to get back, they are still hammering out final details or something"

"So, susidal charge at a massive ship killing space station, with sevral sith on it, including a member of the dark council. 500k. thats my price or you can do it yourselfs."