View Single Post

SpoeMeister
11.26.2012 , 02:51 AM | #7
The only thing that can really help you in combat early on, are the pink-purple crystals that you find in the Crime Lord Cartel Packs.

They have a level restriction of 10 but give you +41 in either Endurance, Power or Crit rating... That's a nice boost to start with :-)

Furthermore, players are rewarded for their long-time activity. Being around since launch will net you a title, a pet and some flavour items, but nothing really exciting.

Finally, Legacy will help you level a new character in the following ways:
- Unlock Speeder Piloting at early stages (Rank 1 can be used from level 10 and upwards)
- Experience gain boosters. Your character grows faster this way.
- By maxing out the companion affections from your first character, you will receive extra bonuses to crit rating, presence, etcetera. Also, finishing a story line with the human species will add to your presence, making your companions more effective.
- Legacy Abilities: You unlock Legacy Abilities, which can aid you in your quests. For example: When you complete the entire story line for the Imperial Agent, your next character will be granted the "Legacy: Orbital Bombardment", which is a very nice AoE to have in a pickle.

Now, with the Cartel Market, more specifically the Cartel Coins, it is very easy to unlock many of these perks. All you need is to have a high enough Legacy Level...

Hope this helped.

EDIT: I always start with 4 e-mails:

- Founder mail: gives me a founder medal that grants the title. I got it by sticking around since Launch
- Party Jawa mail: I got it because I'm an active subscriber when they launched F2P
- Black-Yellow Crystal: I got this crystal because I pre-ordered before launch. It gives +4 endurance.
- Digital Deluxe Mail: Because I have the digital deluxe edition, I get a mail with fluff items (holodancer, flare gun) and one speeder, as well as access to the VIP lounge.

How this guy has 4 more mails, is beyond me. These are all the mails I'm getting...
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo