View Single Post

btcorrad
11.25.2012 , 06:12 PM | #24
Seriously. I can only come to a hypothesis of political failure within EA. They have the technology. High Pop servers are online. They've completed multiple server transfers where we really didn't get a choice. Cartel shop is up and running. The F2P is live and should have ZERO bearing on where paying customers want their toons (which server).

The only reason this could be not currently available is if there is an initiative from on high somewhere within where they ultimately want this MMO model to fail so that they can better pitch into product markets where they have more investment. I see other issues with the game that should've long ago been resolve that do not, in any way, detract from my suspicion.

Server transfers cost them nothing and there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people whom have posted here and all over the net, requesting this option, and offering to PAY REAL MONEY for the service for over 9 months.

So, either EA is HORRIBLY fail and mismanaged (likely), or could care less about the success of this product (signs point to this), or the fail that EA pushed on BW was intentional (signs also point to this) - or a mix of all three.