"Girlfriend Friendly" classes?
View Single Post
11.25.2012 , 12:48 AM |
I think when it comes to someone new playing the game here are my thoughts on it.
1) Do what most people enjoy. (Stick with a dps class)
2) Generally try to stay with Range-- it allows for much more relaxing gameplay (referring to the leveling process)
3) Be sure they enjoy the class visually (Most girl I know avoid Troopers/Sith Warriors, etc. You probably have a vague idea of what classes she likes or dislikes)
4) Don't stress em out, if they want to start out as a clicker let them. Let them improve at their own rate, help but don't force progression.
5) Prepare for slow leveling, flashpoints, etc. (Know you're going to carry most of the weight)
If you got those down, they'll do fine.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."