View Single Post

Kengas
11.22.2012 , 03:19 PM | #29
As many others I'm having the same problem (disappearing blue and purple chematics after reverse engineering a green item).The craft-profession is synthweaving after I wrongly started as armormech but quickly saw I was on the
wrong path . Two days ago I submitted a ticket in the section "bugs",today I received an automated answer telling me that tickets in "bugs" don't receive an answer but were automatically send to "customer care"(or something like that. Shortly and blunty put, atm the game is for everbody in the same situation UNPLAYEBLE!. Why wasting valuable resources (effort of getting them+time to craft) when the result is zero? I think crafting in an MMO and esspecially in SWTOR is one of the cornerstones of the game. Many try to craft some decent gear while levelling up.
I hope something is going to be done to resolve this game-breaker, and this very quickly, or I fear my time with the game (and this of many others) as a subscriber will end in the not so far future...... (and in THIS galaxy)