Class survivability

MouseNoFour

In terms of pure solo survivability, the Assassin beats everything hands down.

I have a character of every advanced class into at minimum mid levels. The one thing i have noticed this far, is how easy the Assassin does in survivability. Sure the class does have its flaws in terms of damage MID LEVELS - remember I am speaking about MID LEVELS.

One ability my Assassin was able to do whilst leveling, was take on bosses 5 levels above my own whilst barely paying attention to the game. To this day, i have not been able to do the same with any other class.

A lot of what you're referring to varies depending on your spec as well as what companion you're packing. Pretty much any tank spec with a healer companion is virtually unkillable, and I would actually say that the VG/PT actually has less squish to it in the mid levels compared to the Shad/Sin (especially before you get decent tank gear and Harnessed Shadows/Darkness in the 30s-40s), not to mention the fact that Shad/Sins have to wait until 36 for Resilience/Force Shroud (the CD that makes them flipping *amazing* when used properly).

I honestly have to wonder what spec you've played for each AC while leveling to reach this conclusion. Shad/Sins actually have some pretty well known survivability problems while leveling (largely due to not having fully fleshed out self heals and tank stats that they rely on so much for their survivability at the end game). If you were playing Shad/Sin as a tank and the other tank classes as DPS I could see how you could come to such a conclusion but, honestly, I can't really agree with you measuring tanks against tanks.

Mid lvl u might be right but at 50 hybrid Jugg will live through anything 3 cd Invisible (40%), saber ward(50%), enrage defense (deafening defense)(20%) + unstoppable (20%) if u want to count that as a 4th. Mitigation of a PT (50% base res); with way more CD. Edited by IronScarlet