View Single Post

ShaideCa
11.21.2012 , 11:50 PM | #6
While I would love to see a new class in TOR, this would not be one I would care to see. For various reasons, the first being, that it doesn't make sense. There are a total of 4 force users already in the game. Anymore is kind of overkill. Especially since you can already play a pretty nice and honorable sith or a mean rotten jedi. Why beat the proverbial horse?

On top of that, a new class would most likely be sold in the marketplace, even to subscribers, since a race like Cathar will be marketplace. I am all for the class being in marketplace BTW, the ammount of work, resources and time that goes into a class SHOULD be charged extra for. However, having a 10 level or 1 chapter storyline that we buy, just wouldn't be worth it. The best parts of any of the class quests lines IMHO is the prologue and the first chapter. I love developing a personality for my character, and 1 chapter doesn't leave much room for those choice moments.

Lastly, I am not a huge fan of force whips. That's something I am glad never made it into KOTOR games or the movie canon. SW:EU can keep that.