View Single Post

OriginalTomoka
11.20.2012 , 09:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by portichae View Post
I appreciate the compliment but I disagree with your sentiment,

I think elitism is completely waranted and should be welcomed and expected in competitive progression based raiding. 16 man raid groups SHOULD be held in the highest regard and all serious raiding guilds should aspire to meet this challenge instead of taking pride in accomplishments of mediocrity (8 man raid groups).

Of course if we feel the need to humor them I suppose a seperate bracket is fair. We do have a special olympics after all..
First of all, this is my thread, and if you have an issue with how I want to post these charts, I apologize; don't post in something you don't care for if it isn't run the way you would like please.

Second, if you actually took the time to read my post you would have realized this is not an elitist progression chart but rather a chance for our server to showcase what they have done. In that respect every guild should feel good about their accomplishments. This is not Darkae's chart, nor am I Darkae, and therefore I will do it how I would like. If this is an issue to you, please do not follow this thread.