View Single Post

Solarenergy
11.19.2012 , 11:03 AM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
Meh - I think SORC/SAGE class has been nerfed enough in this game. Playing a SORC in PVP is almost useless now and people want to nerf what's left? I play my SORC in PVP and spend a portion of my time throwing bubbles and ranged damage. Yeah, really fun to spend time being stunned with two MDPS in your face constantly. But it's my favorite class and I'll keep playing. I still manage to rake in the Medals and Comm's. Hopefully BW will get things a tad more even someday. (Until then less and less of this class will be doing PVP for lack of fun factor)

NERF the MELEE if you want to QQ about unfair advantage. If I want to be lazy I just hop on my under geared MARA and wipe out the bubble casting SORC/SAGE's with a face roll on my keyboard. Lets be real here - BW isn't going to nerf that class for obvious "catering to the lazy" FOTM.

IDEA: Balance out PVP matches by Expertise level. (IE: 0-900, 901-1100 and 1101+)
Everybody complains so much about mercs and commandos being underpowered but the elephant in the room is never addressed: the dps sage/sorc. Lightning sorc is pretty much unplayable. Was messing around with respeccing last night, as it's now free for subbers. I tried a full lightning and it was horrible, could only do it for one match. Then I specced the fad that's in these days, the hybrid healer, for a few warzones and it was pretty much just an invitation to get focused and killed every time I spawned. Nothing gets you noticed more than electric bindings and a bubble that explodes in a blinding flash. I found I had more survivablitiy without those things as I wouldn't get noticed as much and therefore wouldn't be targeted by 3 or 4 enemies every time I came out of the spawn zone. Respecced back to full heals asap.