View Single Post

Soluss
11.19.2012 , 05:33 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
What is your problem, if I may ask? It's not your money, it is completely in the freedom of man to spend money earned according to their wishes. Of course, you may not agree with it, but what motives you to insult the people who are doing so?
I dont have a problem, spend away... spend away your mortgage for all I care (im sure someone already has). Doesnt mean that I cant laugh at it. You will see what my actual problem with it is, in due time. When people start wondering why only the cash shop is getting consistant updating and we are thrown bones for actual content. You can wonder why and why some more. Some day it will dawn on you that the Cash Shop is their money source. It is their money source from all the people that throw 200 bucks a week at it. They will update their money source well before they do anything for real content. You will see... it wont take but a few months to see through it.

Proof positive in this is they couldnt be bothered to update the CE store that was bare bones to begin with or neutral gear or the other store.. yet it didnt take them long for all those goodies in the cash shop did it?

Soon as the grab bag items dies down... they will add more items to it. Got to keep that money flow... screw that new story content or the new side content like swoop racing.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."