View Single Post

QuietGoneJinn
11.18.2012 , 08:33 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PowerReaper View Post
People will always complain until Force Camouflage and Guarded By The Force are severely nerf'd to the point where they are useless.

/Sigh
Force Camouflage isn't already a joke? I pop it and I'm still rooted, stunned, targeted, and attacked. Not sure if it's lag, or broken like Force Choke, but it's completely useless. Bad enough it's a 4 second move (Where the heck are you going to go in 4 seconds?) but when it's as if you're not even invisible. . .Just worthless.

As for the SMASH hate from some people. You can literally walk away from smash. It's that easy to avoid. Throw in knockbacks (Especially from teammates. If I had a nickel for every smash my own teammates disrupted. . .), stuns, leaps, etc. Smash is powerful but it is so easily avoidable it's not that big of an issue.

Not to mention SMASH is often used against other Mara/Juggs. They get hit by the same moves that are their bread & butter. People ALWAYS overlook that. They don't realize they're getting as much as their giving from smashes.