View Single Post

Smashbrother
11.15.2012 , 10:21 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
Nice straw man attempt but I didn't say or try to prove anything of the sort. PVP 101: Attack the healers first, ignore or cc the DPS (most dps are hard to kill with an unmolested healer and a tank nearby, even with focus fire). PVP 103: Attack the healer's tanks first (sometimes).
And this just proves you've never done any real RWZs. Good teams don't FF healers first, they just CC them (healers CCed = no cleanse) or stick one dps on them to interrupt heals, and essentially force them to be defensive and only heal themselves, and not the team. VGs are the first to die always.

Quote:
Sents are in the top 3 or 4 advanced classes in 1v1, yes. They lose plenty vs several classes though and several specs can beat them from the other advanced classes with the right skill/gear. That has nothing to do with my argument tho.
Only classes sents will lose to consistently are snipers, hybrid sins. They roll everyone else, or have a >50% chance to beat them.

And this has everything to do with your argument because you claim having a regular stun >>>> GBTF in duels or small skirmishes. Well, seeing as how sents are top dogs w/o a regular stun, your claim is stupid as hell.

Quote:
Does it get tiring being wrong about everything? I never claimed to be a great pvper but I would love it if these forums had an Armory - makes it much easier to filter out the trolls.
How does it feel to be delusional? God I wish this game had an armory so I could look at how terrible you are. But we don't have an armory, so go ahead and feel free to ask on the server forums.

Anyone who would trade GBTF for a regular stun is a dumber than Sarah Palin.