View Single Post

Jadescythe
11.13.2012 , 03:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by NesisLegend View Post
1. I was browsing through the Jedi Guardian PVP vendors and took a look at what the War Hero set looked like, and in my opinion it looks hideous. What I want to know is if I can rip out the mods from it and put it into a empty orange? For example the legacy sets? Will I get the set bonus if I mix and match with different pieces of empty oranges?

2. If I put higher level mods into a lower level orange will it scale to my level?

I just want to have that classic Jedi Knight look as seen in the trailers.

Thanks.
The set bonus is on the armoring on War Hero level gear and higher, so moving the mods will keep the set bonus. Anything below that (Battlemaster basically) is on the actual shell and cannot be transferred. So you'll have to wait until you have WH to make the move to different armor.

As to the second question, yes, you can use any orange gear and it will scale. If you check out any orange piece without anything in it, it has the same stats assuming it is the same type (light, medium, or heavy). As long as you are using the correct armor type for your class, you can use anything you'd like or take advantage of the adaptable social gear for any class.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five