Thread: P2W is bad?
View Single Post

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 02:58 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fregger View Post
Uhm ?!?!
Well a day has 24 h for everybody, right. But the question is how much time do you have available for playing. As a student I had 12h+ now I have 2h at maximum. But now I have money to compensate. That's fair, so let me buy the stuff. Btw, I did enough skill and gear grinding to last for three lifetimes.

OR

Kill gear progression for pvp. Stupid idea anyways. Softcore kiddies playstyle, bah. In the old times 14/18 I ...
ok i wont even reply because this topic is behond retarded..there is no doubt p2w wont ever..EVER make into another mmo because companies learn that p2w gives money at the start but then kills the game because:

people pay and get geared way to fast..then get bored and leave

or

people refuse to pay and see those who do it getting better gear.

Chosmetics ONLY tough thrive is a mmo market, people actualy pay to be "different" without any advantage other then looks..and that WONT kill the game...giving them more money in the long run.

MMOS survive due to the grind...it was allways like this it will allways be like this..designers try to find way s to hook people and make them have objectives to keep playing...hooked...often.