View Single Post

Anysao
11.10.2012 , 06:37 PM | #15
I would suggest trying a tank role, because when I first started the game I had no interest in it, and just thought I'd go easy DPS. I played some of the beta as an inquisitor, and I knew the light armor is annoying. So I decided when the game went to live to make my assassin defense-specced , just for survivability. Then when the team was desperate in my first boarding party, I decided to tank. I love it.

Then I eventually started a guardian (who is now my main) and guess what role he is? A tank. Eventually I made a DPS operative, and I always seemed to do enough damage to pull Agro. And now I have a vanguard I plan to respec to tank at level 30.

There's just something fun about looking the boss in the eye, while your DPS chips away it's health.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!