View Single Post

astridnoxx
11.06.2012 , 02:03 PM | #22
Name of server: Shadowlands
Name of character(s) affected: All

Frequency of crashing how many crashes, how often? Every 1-3 hours. 1 hour or less if I go through a lot of loading screens, 2 or 3 hours if I try to stay in one area. This is since 1.4, before that never had issues.
Any potentially helpful information about crash triggers, what you are doing before a crash, etc. Happens everywhere regardless of what I'm doing, but as said happens much faster if I do a lot of loading or change characters or such. Most often its loading screens or cutscenes but have had it happen in all kinds of situations, even when not doing anything. I would also agree with others about the memory leak, swtor gobbles up more and more memory until it reaches the limit. After this started I soon turned down settings and went to windowed fullscreen, which allows me to play a lil bit longer without CTD, but the difference is fairly minimal.

Your DXDiag in spoiler tags
Spoiler

Your reliability report in spoiler tags. The latest one was yesterday, where as the last event showing in the report is from October 30th (as pasted in spoiler). Most times it crashes, it shows no event at all.
Spoiler

Please specify that this is indeed a crash to desktop, not a disconnect to server select screen or a logout to character select: Its CTD

Thanks for looking into it.