View Single Post

Aurbere
11.06.2012 , 09:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Stellar work! I enjoy your informative, yet concise descriptions and I feel like you really know what your talking about.

If I could make a request for a future series, I know its a controversial topic but there are many misconceptions regarding Mandalorians and I feel you could clear up a lot of things for people. I'm a fan of a (more tone-downed) Karen Traviss style Mando myself as opposed to the FotJ cannon-fodder mercenaries and I'd like to see your interpretation of cannon regarding the culture. (might even be worth their own series of threads with the Neo-crusaders, Deathwatch, Hippie Mandos, ect...)

I'd also like to see a series to do with somewhat obscure non-force using organizations such as the Antarian Rangers. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Antarian_Rangers or the Noghri, Exchange, Black Sun, ect...
Interesting topics. Those are actually some good ideas that would make some good threads. I'll look into them.

Thank you very much!
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus