How to submit your In Game ticket
View Single Post
11.02.2012 , 10:39 AM |
In order for us to deliver the fastest and most efficient assistance possible when submitting an In Game support ticket, it is important to be as detailed in the information you provide as you can. For your convenience, please see the examples below of common issues and the type of information we require:
“I haven’t received my commendations!”
• What type of commendations are they?
• How many commendations were you supposed to receive?
• What caused you not to receive the commendations?
“I accidently bought the wrong item / accepted the wrong mission reward!”
• What item did you receive?
• How much did you spend on the item?
• Who was the NPC / What was the mission?
• Which item did you mean to select?
“I couldn’t loot a corpse / the mob didn’t drop any loot”
• What’s the name of the mob in question?
• What flashpoint / operation / zone is it in?
• What loot is it supposed to have dropped?
Since our game update 1.4: “Terror From Beyond” we have taken many steps to make loot restorations as pain free for our players as possible. Please see the links below for just a couple of examples of our new features and feel free to browse our online help center or in game knowledge base for much more information!
Refunds for Purchased Items:
Group Loot Item Transfer:
1.4 Help Center home page:
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Customer Support team
Please note that only subscribers are eligible for in-game support.
Nehsa | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support