View Single Post

SNCommand
10.25.2012 , 08:25 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by TerranZule View Post
If anyone still reads this thread and cares, I saw the Avalanche Heavy Tank speeder on the PTS the other day and heres a lowdown on it

Looks like a speedersized version of the Firebrand and Stormcaller tanks from Explosive Conflictthat encapsulates the player.

Has a movement speed of.......45% XD its a tanks so what do you expect lol guess it means instead of using a larger speeder to show new ops members positioning on the tank fight you can actually use a mini replica to act it out for authenticities sake lol either way its at least an amusing mount to parade around fleet at RP walk speed lol

Still unsure how its obtained though, owner logged before I could inquire and its been the only one ive seen so far. Maybe its a Cartel box super rare drop or maybe(and probably more likely but not guaranteed) a drop after completeing Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict.

Ill update if i find anything else out or even remember lol
Oh wow, that sounds awesome
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.