View Single Post

Sharn-
10.17.2012 , 12:32 AM | #29
I like to run with at least one friend when I pvp so that I know there will be at least one other person I can count on to be doing what is suppose to be done to win the game, you would be amazed how much of a difference one other person you can count on will make.

Whether I solo q or q with a friend or two, I very rarely queue with a full group of four but it does happen sometimes, the wait period is never more then 10 minutes and that is after midnight, during prime time its usually around a two to three minute wait with a rare longer wait from time to time.

I am only here posting because I have some time to kill before bed, and got tired of pvp after a few games of watching people over commit to objectives or ignore them completely. The breaking point was watching a guy spend two minutes pounding on a dps while a sage stood 15 meters away healing him completely unmolested by anyone but me, this is after I marked him and called him out as a healer, but tanks have a bit of trouble burning down guarded healers alone.