View Single Post

Apeth
09.24.2012 , 04:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEater View Post
I'm sorry but I had a hard time getting past the first paragraph. Inflated numbers? Based on what information? What do you have that proves their numbers were lower than what they said they were? Yes I finished reading and while some points are valid you simply throw out conjecture as fact and then refer back to your own unproven statements as if they were already confirmed facts. Show me a link proving they lied about their numbers.

Maybe if you said TORtanic a few more times like you're the first person to ever say maybe it might drive home your point another six feet into the ground.

I remember legacy being a flop? Well according to you every single thing they have done so far has been tainted and/or worthless so you think maybe you are seeing things with dung colored glasses?
This.

OP accept the game isnt for you and move on, blatently lieing about the game doesnt give your post any credibility. Your comments are far to opinionated, biased and with false information for it to stand up to any decent discussion. Unfortunatly its childish posts like this that are holding up the game improving because BW are listening to the vocal few instead of the majority who are playing the game.

BTW the game is still hugely succesful, and Ive been very happy with the content thats been added, id like it to be more frequent and more depth, but in a years time we will see a very different game, much improved and a lot more content.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.