View Single Post

MagnitudeZero
09.17.2012 , 10:49 AM | #2
I'm sure your list is fine as a guideline, but gear isn't the be all and end all, I find it annoying that some players still don't understand this! (no offense to you).

Just because you're in appropriate gear doesn't mean you're necessarily ready to go downing the relevant bosses, from what I've read this tier is quite a step up from previous tiers, so some players might find it quite a bit more challenging than the were prepared for.

On the other hand, some players might not need such high levels of gear, as they're more experienced players, and could cope relatively fine in more challenging and intensive content with lesser gear.

Remember, don't get frustrated just because you have supposedly high enough gear and yet are still struggling, but at the same time don't be so trepidatious when it comes to tackling the next challenge just because some site says your gear isn't good enough, even though you feel ready.

Obviously there will be some limititaions (tanks may need a certain amount of HP otherwise they will get one shot no matter how good they are).

Remember, bring the player, not the gear they're wearing!