Thread: OotiniCast
View Single Post

jasoneth
08.31.2012 , 02:25 AM | #1
G'day all! I'm Teo, one of the hosts of the OotiniCast. This thread will be used to highlight our episodes; I'll bump it each time we publish a new one.

As a general introduction to our show: we aim for informative and accurate news coverage and commentary. We tend quite strongly towards the positive/optimistic, though we remain (we think) solidly grounded in reality. If you haven't listened to us before, I'd simply ask for you to give us a try.

We play on The Harbinger west coast PvE server, mainly Republic-side. Our guild is called Ootini Knights. More recently, we're spending time on the Imp side too (our Empire guild is Ootini Rage).

The various links to where to find us can be found on our site (ootinicast.com). You can subscribe via iTunes, the Zune Marketplace, using our RSS directly, or listen via Stitcher. You can also find us on Twitter (@OotiniCast).

Our featured episode:

OotiniCast Episode 175

This is the live show recorded at our Ootini Cantina in Las Vegas! We do cover some news, along with answering listener questions, including what to expect from an expansion.

Our latest episode:

OotiniCast Episode 176

On our third anniversary show, we discuss the Community Cantina in Las Vegas, Teo's visit to BioWare Austin, the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular livestream and dev blogs, and quite a bit more.
Teo, co-host and producer of OotiniCast