View Single Post

iamthehoyden
08.22.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1
I need your help. I'm putting together an index of the trigger locations where our companions comment on something. Common spots are spaceport entrances, cantinas, etc. Some of them are in odd little spots though that you wouldn't expect. I really like these comments - they're fun, give more insight into what our companions are like, and sometimes a little history on the spot.

There's no way most of us are going to find them all on our own. You have to be off a speeder and have a companion out for one to trigger, most of us only use one or two companions the bulk of the time, and few of us have completed all the classes.

If you know of a spot that triggers a comment for a specific companion, please post it. And if you see a mistake or an entry that could be more specific, please let me know. I'll update the index as we go.
Edit (4/20/13): Had to split the index into two posts. Imperial and HK is below, Republic is in second post of the thread.

Dialogue Trigger Points

*spoiler warning* These comments will include spoilers for companion identities, class missions, companion missions, and planetary missions. You've been warned

HK-51
Spoiler

Empire

2V-R8
Spoiler

Imperial Agent

Kailyo Djannis
Spoiler

Vector Hyllis
Spoiler

Doctor Lokin
Spoiler

Raina Temple
Spoiler

SCORPIO
Spoiler

Bounty Hunter

Mako
Spoiler

Gault
Spoiler

Torian Cadera
Spoiler

Blizz
Spoiler

Skadge
Spoiler

Sith Inquisitor

Khem Val
Spoiler

Khem Val (major SI class spoilers)
Spoiler

Andronikus Revel
Spoiler

Ashara Zavros
Spoiler

Talos Drellik
Spoiler

Xalek
Spoiler

Sith Warrior

Vette
Spoiler

Malavai Quinn
Spoiler

Jaesa Willsaam - LT
Spoiler

Jaesa Willsaam - DK
Spoiler

Lt. Pierce
Spoiler

Broonmark
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box