View Single Post

Graydon
06.23.2012 , 10:37 PM | #1
Bioware has demonstrated their ability to efficiently mass transfer characters from one server to another, so why did they stop there?

I know BW has not given a when of if this service will be available, but could anyone speculate why the heck not? And what the bleep are they waiting for? If they are worried about balance, just make the initial price where transfers would slowly be purchased.

People are subscribing and unsubscribing everyday, so please don't tell me the server balance is so delicate that consolidating characters onto existing destination servers is going to blow up the populations.

There is a huge player base that rerolled new characters on the very few populated servers when their server population dried up. Now they (including me) would like to reunite all our characters onto a singel server.

I don't understand why BW is pushing this Legacy stuff while penalizing players who made adjsutments during the lonely server days. I don't see 10 page posts regarding the suspense and excitement over Legacy perks. What I do see is BW expecting us and encouraging us to play alts...well then make it so and let us consolidate please.

Bioware, why are you not implementing paid transfers? The usual "maybe we will" response is total huge B.S.