View Single Post

MusedMoose
06.10.2012 , 02:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
I don't believe Erickson's word when he says they're going to do something - because it usually doesn't get done. But I absolutely believe him when he says they're NOT going to do something - because they always follow through there - with the one exception of saying back in April they didn't need to merge servers and wouldn't do that.
So you'll believe him when he says something won't happen, even though some of those things have happened. But you won't believe him when he says something will happen, even though some of those things have happened. That makes no logical sense at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
You're free to keep on believing what they said when EA was paying the bills, but now they've said it won't happen this year, and after they fired Stephen Reid, have they even bothered to say it's still being worked on at all? Not that I'd believe them if they said it, but if they're not going to do anything with companions in the next 6 months when (theoretically) they'll be launching an update that raises the skill cap, you'll be romancing the ship droid until then.
No one from BioWare has said that SGRs will not happen this year. The last news we had was that they are coming this year. We have not had any word about SGRs since then. As I said before, SGRs are not the same thing as new companion dialogues and missions. Please stop spreading misinformation. I would also like to remind you that it was Mr. Erickson's word that SGRs are coming this year, not Stephen Reid's, so any further mention of Mr. Reid being involved or not is completely irrelevant.

Since you're clearly bound and determined to believe whatever you want regardless of logic and what people have actually said, I won't be responding to you again, as there's no point. Good day, sir.