View Single Post

Lunez
05.11.2012 , 01:08 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikiyc View Post
Though, I'm not sure you can buy Battlemaster pre-level 50. I think I tried that today. I can double check.
No, you're right, I just tried it. Need to be level 50 to buy. Correcting the guide accordingly.

Quote: Originally Posted by KBSIP View Post
your guide for 10-49 is wrong, you don't receive commendations for any dailies pre-50. They only give lockboxes and experience.
Yeah, this is totally true, and I had forgotten. Thanks for pointing it out. Fixing it accordingly.

Quote: Originally Posted by flem View Post
Forget the Valor Rank stuff.

DPS should definitely get the mainhand first. It's a *huge* difference. It also lets you swap out crystals for 41 more expertise.

WZ medpac/adrenal is better than the Rakata equivalent, but it's really something you can only stockpile when you're fully geared. Always being stimmed is nice though.

I suggest that your main mission 10-49 is to pile up commos and to *learn the maps*. At the Recruit level it's to understand the more advanced 50 bracket tactics both on the engagement level (resolve/CC management, using/negating guard/crossheal setups, etc.) and on the overall wz level (where to go when, anticipating team behavior, classic plays used to get/stop objectives, etc.).

Don't forget DO *call inc*. On first contact, not when you're dead. Gaaah.
* Re-writing Valor Rank info, it stays because in the near future, its going to be important, you just dont know it yet.
* Adding details about warzone meds/stims being stronger
* I'll add some class specific details about what gear to purchase first, help me make sure its accurate.
* Adding more info for pre-recruit training, and moving some of it into the later recruit section.
* Adding DO call incs (a really good suggestion)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE FEEDBACK!