View Single Post

Anysao
02.22.2012 , 09:29 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Noirish-Jedi View Post
Somehow I just can't imagine my Republic Trooper coming home from a hard day of work shooting at various forms of Imperial scum bag just to change Junior's huggies.

Of course I'm not saying the feature shouldn't be implemented. In a game like TOR the whole thing revolves around the concept of choosing how you shape your character for yourself. And from that stand point I think that if your character can get married then I don't see why you can't start a family. It would be a nice option.

But for me, I signed up to shoot stuff with a blaster rifle, not to spawn little NPCs to mess up my Thunderclap while I'm out securing the safety of the Republic.
Not to mention my khem-khem might eat them!!
I just would see it so weirdly. How long will we/our companion stay Pregnant? Would be pregnant? Will We all adopt? How about what would they play with ("No Junior! Bowdaar is NOT a squeaky toy!") will they grow up? Will they eat and poop? Will some of the profanity filter be lifted?
So many questions.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!