View Single Post

Urushira
02.10.2012 , 08:19 PM | #4
comparisons are only comparisons. you can compare all you wish, but in the end, its just apples and oranges. Personal taste and experience/perception.. ME is what it is and SWOR is what it is.. they both have stars, spaceships, bad guys, and well, ME has sex.. However, ME being a single player game can have a much deeper storyline. Theres more that can be involved because your not trying to balance everything out for up too two million people at the same time.. SWTOR has included a decision tree, and it does effect your over all character, but being a never ending story line, it cant really have any long term lasting effects as over time you will change.. Shep can be as noble or evil as you want, but in STWOR those concepts are little more than abstract background and player involvement has to take center stage, all because ME has a definite ending, and SW doesnt.. ME ends this year, but you will concievably be playing SWTOR four years from now...
Leave the comparisons where they belong.. in the trash with the basket weavers...