View Single Post

TrifKaylon
01.04.2012 , 01:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
I've played 3 so far.

Sith Sorc - Khem is a great first companion for a healer, but he's so bland and his look never changes. Andronikos is fun as a companion and he can surprisingly tank pretty well. The storyline is pretty awesome through Act 1. The female voice actor for this class is amazingly fantastic. She's got just a little bit of devilishness to her lines, it's awesome. I could listen to her all day long. "That's not fear I smell, is it?" :swoon:

Imperial Operative - Not a fan of Kaliyo at all. The story line is by far the best I've seen. So much fun, and going dark side makes you effing DARK. I legitimately feel bad at some of the decisions I've made. The female voice actor for this class is also fantastic. She doesn't have as much emotion in her lines as the SI, but it works well for the class.

Jedi Guardian - T7 annoys me to no end, and why this class wasn't given a healing companion to start is beyond me. Kira is a lot more fun, but again no way to heal yourself. The story is good, if a little bland. I love being able to mock politicians constantly in Coruscant. Both voice actors are fantastic for this class and it was a really tough choice.
Super true!

I love the femInquisitor VA her delivery (at least the way Im playing her primarily light side) is perfect. She sounds so put upon. And yeah, the story, through Act 1 is amazing and Revel is a great character thus far. I only just hit Act 2.

Ditto for the VA for the Imperial Agent Jo Wyatt is amazing and frequently hilarious, and the story thus far (as well as the gameplay for the Operative AC) is incredible. I like Kaliyo well enough, even though shes basically Jack.
The Jados Legacy
Captain Trif Jados
Agent Cein Jados
Lord Carrm Jados