Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon

Thamelas
12.13.2011 , 05:24 PM | #1
BT is entirely too easy now. It's almost no fun at all. Its so easy its a face roll with 2 people...
SWTOR-Holo.net - Guides for Crew Skills, Datacrons, Flashpoints, Operations, Talent Builds, and more!

lolynot
12.13.2011 , 05:45 PM | #2
It's the first instance...they're easing you in.

Scoobings
12.13.2011 , 05:50 PM | #3
You ever tried the first instance in WoW? I'm guessing not.

The first instance has to be really easy so people playing MMOs for the first time get the hang of it.

Thamelas
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #4
Grand Moff Kilran put on some weight too in his face.
SWTOR-Holo.net - Guides for Crew Skills, Datacrons, Flashpoints, Operations, Talent Builds, and more!

DilectamAnimam
12.13.2011 , 06:30 PM | #5
But esseles is more difficult than Black Talon. The Op is right Black Talon is too easy.
May the force be with us all <3

Thurgrayden
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DilectamAnimam View Post
But esseles is more difficult than Black Talon. The Op is right Black Talon is too easy.
that's because the dark side is stronger...
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.

albynomonk
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thamelas View Post
BT is entirely too easy now. It's almost no fun at all. Its so easy its a face roll with 2 people...
They made it easier? That's kind of a shame, I really enjoyed it in Beta.
The Gunanoot Legacy - The Harbinger
Tito, Soren, Zzoren, DrManhattan, DoubleOh, Mookie

Blazer
12.13.2011 , 08:19 PM | #8
I was right in the middle of BT and got booted. Anyone else have any problems with it?

Xenogias
12.13.2011 , 08:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Scoobings View Post
You ever tried the first instance in WoW? I'm guessing not.

The first instance has to be really easy so people playing MMOs for the first time get the hang of it.
I'm guessing you didnt either. Ragefire in org was hardly easy at launch. Hell at launch it was more difficult than the current raids they put out (hard modes excluded).

Aneurysms
12.13.2011 , 09:52 PM | #10
OMG you're already complaining about things been too easy. This is the first Flashpoint for godsakes. You world doesn't revolve just around you. They have to consider other players too not just ones like you that have a cry because its too easy for you.