Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

oh ffs

RAUBEZ
12.13.2011 , 07:23 AM | #1
I don't want to share forums with the other AC of my class... Just causes annoyance

jaabber
12.13.2011 , 07:39 AM | #2
good thing they made a forum for each AC then

Jorander
12.13.2011 , 07:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RAUBEZ View Post
I don't want to share forums with the other AC of my class... Just causes annoyance
.....Wow, really? Am I really seeing a case of, "you're different from me, so I don't like you?"
"Honor is a fool's prize." Darth Bane
"Love will not condemn you, love will save you." Jolee Bindo
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." Kreia. The wisest teachers of the force to ever live.

Zlodo
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #4
No, it just doesn't make sense since for all intent and purpose different ACs are different things that are played differently even if they share the same base class.

It also makes no sense to separate mirror classes in separate forums, it just force people to check both places to find relevant gameplay information for their AC and will result in duplicate discussions in the empire and republic class forums.

What would make much more sense overall is to still have eight forums but instead of one per class, have one per couple of mirror ACs (like one for assassin/shadow, one for scoundrel/operative etc.)