Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prestart biggest fail is this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Prestart biggest fail is this

Jolan
12.13.2011 , 05:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelusVictor View Post
so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?
No...what I am saying is that Bioware owes you nothing. Early is access to the game is a privilege that came from pre-ordering, not a right that you are owed because you ordered the game. BW never said that you would be guaranteed to play 5 days early they said that they MIGHT let you play upto 5 days early for pre-ordering. If they let you in on Dec 19, they have upheld their part of the bargain...for that matter, when they let you in on the 20th they still upheld their part of the bargain because they never guaranteed anyone early access.

AngelusVictor
12.13.2011 , 05:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Saraphine View Post
-.- Wow..... All I can say. Something this big for so long nd you missed it..... Must be a wow player....
theres a game that has the biggest space simulator for so long ... i cant come to the game name but it existed for over 8 years... gues what they are stil promising to come out soon... theyr budget got cutoff for all i know and new comers are still hoping for the sooon outcome.

i gues you missed that one to. It is as major as SW:TOR was.
YODA MESSAGE TO THE UNPATIENTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b17x1xrju-A
By the time they notice what i say, theyr heads already bleeds from bumping a wall insead of listening to me when i said: watch out for that wall.

Jolan
12.13.2011 , 05:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JaHawk View Post
The only down side I feel so far about the pre-release is just a few things. First players who get in first get to grab up names. I would wish we could all be on a level chance to grab atleast one favorite name for our character versus other people.
I can totally get behind this and agree with you there. I ordered on 7/21 but sadly didn't register until early August so I run that risk too...but I am creative and will find a way to have my name

Next for people with jobs, some advanced notice would have been nice to allow for time off to play the game on release.
Yeah...I took vacation through the rest of the week to make sure I could play when I am finally given access

Lastly I havn't even gotten in the game yet, no one in my guild has. Yet it seems our server is already full. I find that a little disappointing and hope it isn't too full, since we can't just up and move the guild to a lower pop server for free.
Actually you can. If you don't want to play on the assigned server just have everyone create toons on another server. You will need the 4 members and 5000 galactic credits to found the guild on the other server, but it is possible. Best of Luck

ReiperX
12.13.2011 , 05:47 PM | #24
so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?
Yes. It is your fault.
Sith Apprentice"Master, whats for dinner"
Sith Lord "Wookie steak"
Sith Apprentice "Is it any good?"
Sith Master "It's a little chewy" .

MrInsouciance
12.13.2011 , 05:48 PM | #25
Yes! YESS!! Feed me your tears!

Endless humor to read while I eagerly wait for my own early access. Should've had a bit more foresight if it mattered to you so much...

Just sayin'
And thus, nothing important was actually said.

AngelusVictor
12.13.2011 , 05:49 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
No...what I am saying is that Bioware owes you nothing. Early is access to the game is a privilege that came from pre-ordering, not a right that you are owed because you ordered the game. BW never said that you would be guaranteed to play 5 days early they said that they MIGHT let you play upto 5 days early for pre-ordering. If they let you in on Dec 19, they have upheld their part of the bargain...for that matter, when they let you in on the 20th they still upheld their part of the bargain because they never guaranteed anyone early access.
Jolan from all the answers i gotten on this thread , yours was most professional answer...

at the other replier other then Jolans reply so far: the rest BUGER OFF sinds you might not know my experiences of lots of other prestarted games. Nor games i playd. And your answers were NOOBISH not even helping a slight of enclearance... STAY AWAY OF THREADS sinds you suys only search for discusion warfight and stick to your game in place of threads like this! AND STICK TO INGAME specific warrgames.

Thanks for the inclearance Jolan
By the time they notice what i say, theyr heads already bleeds from bumping a wall insead of listening to me when i said: watch out for that wall.

Tharock
12.13.2011 , 05:51 PM | #27
Life isnt fair. Trust me I know. There are still people breathing.
No mercy asked. No quarter given.

tenaciousdean
12.13.2011 , 05:53 PM | #28
Prestart biggest fail is this : some people who preordered are able to play the real game 1 to 6 days longer then others ... ESPECIALY LONGER THEN EU clients that OLSO preordered this game!

my question HOW WILL SW:TOR COMPENSATE THAT !!!

reminder that the game olso said on your account that we have acces untill january somewhere... then we have to extend our subscription AGAIN for those who preordered
LOL dude why dont you take your own advice as posted in your signature.
Scoundrel - Scrapper Mmmm shotguns.

oPURT
12.13.2011 , 05:53 PM | #29
Prestart biggest fail is this :
Personally I would go with this thread as the biggest fail. But that's just my opinion.
A word to the wise is not necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off immediately.

AngelusVictor
12.13.2011 , 05:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by tenaciousdean View Post
LOL dude why dont you take your own advice as posted in your signature.
cause im one of the persons that wants to pusch SW:TOR to a better higher lvl. I mostly search posibility sugestion to make the game better and to push SW:TOR to improvements.

I did that to see what SW:tor defence posibility are and through out this last months i saw improvements after i slamed theyre face to a wall showing them a flaw in theyr system.
slammed it where they dont even think of improving it.

i am not planning to make SW:TOR my future mmo game if they are not improving major things. Unlike other players here.