Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acceptable Risk

CarnalRage
01.12.2012 , 08:50 PM | #11
Coord I got were 708,484

playernone
01.28.2012 , 09:37 AM | #12
Coordinates are correct -707,483 there is the tunnel not encoutering lvl 50s

Angelsix
02.04.2012 , 03:19 AM | #13
First go NW from Salara Outpost to the Dune Sea (there's a tunnel or, farther north, a valley). Then follow the east wall south to a hard-to-see tunnel, guarded by Sand People at ~ -800, -900 (-797, -894). At the other end, head south.

TriIIian
02.04.2012 , 03:29 AM | #14
Its quite hard to see the entrance. I must of walked past it 5 times when trying to do this quest

Greyshadow
02.11.2012 , 12:43 AM | #15
THANK YOU!

You know, in a world where we have swords made out of light, and can shoot lasers and fly faster than the speed of light, you'd think we'd have a decent GPS, or at least better maps!

I rode around for 15 minutes trying to find a way around the Imp city and the outposts.

Leiralei
02.19.2012 , 06:50 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyshadow View Post
THANK YOU!

You know, in a world where we have swords made out of light, and can shoot lasers and fly faster than the speed of light, you'd think we'd have a decent GPS, or at least better maps!
This.

Searched twice, for a total of two hours. Found three Imperial outposts and no way past them to the quest, after dying SEVEN times trying to death through, finally gave up and had to look outside the game for help. Considering cancelling due to the map system, this was not fun and I want two hours of my life back.

The map system needs serious work.
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.

Pandoren
02.25.2012 , 05:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ZenSolo View Post
I had a hard time with the coordinates.....the best way is to fly in to Outpost Salara....head up the hill northwest of the landing point. Go left across a stone bridge and not much farther ahead on your left look for the flags and the bones. That is the Outlaws Den (PVP area)....cut through there and keep following the path on the map towards your green arrow. Look out for Imps.

Outlaws Den is also the destination to fulfill the Lawless Sands quest at the Bounty Board.
This worked perfectly for me, thankyou for posting! And no Imps spotted in the PvP zone, although it was a little squeaky for a few moments passing through it
COL Pandoren Blackheart - Imperial High Command - SWG Eclipse

DangerJane
02.28.2012 , 09:29 PM | #18
I spent the entire day wandering through the Dune Sea, stumbling into Imperial territories, and having my boney buns handed to me on a smoldering plate before I realized I might find help here. I am going to try AGAIN to find Mr. Kitty-Face's buddies.

DangerJane
02.28.2012 , 11:19 PM | #19
OK, I just went and made it through. Here's my advice; follow the wall in the Dune Sea as mentioned previously, the tunnel you need to take is BEFORE you get the imperial base. If you look ahead and see the red banners waving, you have gone too far. The map shows the tunnel just AFTER the base. That path will get you killed. The tunnel THROUGH the mountains, no crazy, killer Elite guards, is just before the base. Kill a few Sand People, and find the hole in the wall. After you get through there are a few low level threats between you and the base you are looking for. I took another player with me and it was no problem. Thanks for all of the help, and poop on the map for all the good it did.

DeadWhoDat
03.01.2012 , 04:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyberken View Post
This was very hard to figure out at first. The other comments were not very helpful so after finding Wilkes Base I wanted to post this.

You have to travel to the 'The Dune Sea' area which is in the western area of Tatooine. Once your in 'The Dune Sea' you follow the eastern wall of that area south. You will get to an area with of sand people camps. In there you will see a Bounty Hunter quest area that you can't enter. Just a tad bit south of that is a small easy to miss tunnel that you can go through headed east. You will come out into an area called the Central Chasm. Follow the road south it the area will change to the Southern Chasm. Then you will get to the Wilkes Base.

Good Luck Troopers I hope it helps others...

Thanks,

Psyberken
Worked like a charm! Thanks.